Friday, July 31, 2009

Flowers











I have been working very hard on my front flower gardens this year. My star gazer lily was so beautiful and had the most intoxicating scent this year. We have gotten so much rain that everything is doing very well. Now, if I could just keep that pesky little Bumble out of my flowers. The other day she just looked at me, took off and just flew right through the center of the garden at the front of the house. Kind of like a low flying plane going through a corn field. A Bumble 52. Get it.....B-52. Ha.

4 comments:

  1. B-52 would work very well as a bully 52 - what a beautiful garden you have - your sculptures are incredible

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. long stem roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. livrare flori cluj

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. flower shop Frisco

    ReplyDelete