Tuesday, March 31, 2009


I am so excited about the warm weather we have been having. That means that it soon will be giant pumpkin planting time. For the past few years, I have been trying to grow giant pumpkins. I have had some success, but not the type of success that I would like. Last years pumpkin, weighed in at 425lbs. I would really like to get to the 800 lb. mark this year. I have chosen my seeds and am in the process of getting my patch ready to plant. I can't wait to get started! In the picture you can see some of the pumpkins that I grew last year, including the 425.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh jill i just surfed on through "giant pumpkins" interest. the picture at the top of your blog is GORGEOUS!!!!! is that your husband? and the pumpkin photo is good too!! GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR GETTING 800 !! heck why not shoot for 1000?!!

    ReplyDelete