Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Morphed Mini Mules

This is what happens when a mini mule is feeling really good. They like to fly around at warp speed. I think it is probably because the day was cool and they already have about half of their winter coat. Most days are lazy and sedate, but watch out when it cools off.
This is Otis' warthog look. I like the little leaf that he kicked up. Their fur gets so thick in the winter. They usually look like little fur balls with hooves.


I love to watch them chase one another. Go get him Ollie! May the mini donkey usually just watches; sometimes she will join in.

I am always amazed at how fast these guys can go. Just imagine yourself being pulled in a little cart behind one of these interesting creatures. I think that it would be the ride of a lifetime.



1 comment: