Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jumping


Some BTs are laid back and sedate (from my experience very few). Others can be obsessive over things. Comet (my first BT) loved tennis balls. She would play for hours and only stop if I made her. Zippy LOVES to dig. I figured that if he liked it so much, that he would be allowed to dig in certain areas. This way I would not go crazy trying to stop him and a digging obsession would be better than some other things that he might do if he became frustrated. Before he digs, he likes to pounce on the ground. He can get some really good air.

2 comments:

  1. How about that on video?!! give that guy a skateboard! Love it! and thanks for posting the link. can't wait to see the workshop photos! (-:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. all bullies are crazy in there own ways - its what makes them so loveable

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete