Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exciting News


While playing Extreme Mountain Golf, I made back to back hole in ones. Very exciting for me because I almost never get a hole in one. What is Extreme Mountain Golf? Well, my neighbors that live on the side of a mountain; decided to make a small three hole golf course on their property. Instead of greens, we have dirts. We play in the rain, snow, sun, and whatever else is going on. Lots of fun and great exercise. We have even been known to play in the dark. The above picture does not do the course justice. That shot was taken on a hazy day and It really does not show the steepness of the fairway. The little white spot on the left is Bumble and the black spot is Gus. I will have to fish around for some more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun and you don't have to pay the big golf course fees. ..You have your own private country club. One hole in one is pretty exciting, but two? Hope you had a witness!

    ReplyDelete