Tuesday, September 8, 2009


The pumpkin is getting bigger, but not big enough. The cool night time temps have kept things going very slowly. My assistant is also upset over the slow growth. I am only just a tad over the 300lb. mark and I am doing everything possible to plump up this little beauty. I also have another pumpkin that is coming along, but it is slightly smaller. This is a beautiful pumpkin though; nice and round. I just hope that we have some nice warm days ahead to help at least get me over the 400lb. mark.

2 comments:

  1. this pumpkin is hugeee!! soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we still love the assistant - she is such a cutie - good luck on the pumpkin plumping

    Thanx for all the support during Woodrow illness it is greatly appreciated

    Deb - Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete