Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is a picture of the sky. Oh and I just happened to get Zippy and the pumpkin in the shot. I call this one ZSky. Get it instead of The Sky it is Z Sky. Zippy .....Z ..... Sky. I think that I have cabin fever.
This is my second largest pumpkin; it is around 360lbs. Just a baby.


Well.....we had a couple of days with no rain. Today it is raining again! Mushrooms are growing on my mushrooms. That being said, I thought that I should post even more pumpkin pictures.

2 comments:

  1. The dogs do add perspective to your shots of the pumpkins. Without their help it would be hard to tell just how large your pumpkins are....Ksky is my favorite photo, sorry Bumble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pumpkin - beautiful sky - and adorable pups - what could be better

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete